My Blog List

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.....



My favorite lunch stops continue to get the royal treatment, as Guy Fieri stopped in to film a segment for Diners, Drive-ins and Dives at Martin's BBQ Joint yesterday. My friend Rob continues to direct our lunch crew in all the right direction and introduce us to all the right people. I met Pat Martin about two years ago when he was running his BBQ Joint in a shack attached to an auto repair shop. Now Pat has moved down the road a little but he continues to garner local and national praise. Therefore I was all too happy to oblige when he invited us out to a closed door filming of the show yesterday. I had this shot snapped with Guy after we had a short battle for the "over the shoulder" positioning. As the menu says, "This ain't no dress rehearsal, We are professionals, and this is the BIG time!"-Waylon Jennings

No comments:

Post a Comment