My Blog List

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Aunties Come to Visit.....



I just want to take a moment to say that I love my friends. Though I had not seen them in over three months (since the birth of Hatcher), we had a wonderful day filled with Southern food and good conversation. I can always count on feeling completely comfortable and at ease with them because that is what true friendship really is. You don't have to spend everyday with them, or even talk to them on a regular basis to have a deep and caring relationship. Friendships should be effortless... it should be full of happiness, fun, love, ridiculously embarrassing conversations, laughter, understanding, forgiveness, openness, and deep caring of one another. I love these ladies and find them incredibly beautiful inside and out. They are each unique with great character, sense of self, and just plain fun. They inspire me to be a better person but give me the confidence and understanding needed to simply be who I am already.


Aunt Em with Hatcher and Miss Lilly


Lilly almost 3 and Hatcher 3 months.....I wonder how big Hatcher will be at 3

No comments:

Post a Comment